- My daughter is home from spending the summer with her dad
- School started yesterday and my kiddo exclaimed it was great and she loves her teachers. (whew)
- I have energy to do things
- If I try to walk around (shopping), I inevitably will continue to do it way past the point I should have stopped. I swear I thought both my feet were broken during school shopping. It was to the point I had to take baby steps and walk very slowly. It was, well, horrible. It’s not only the feet but also travels up my legs and in to my hips. I get really stiff. It was the first time that I thought it would be great to have a cane at that time. (That is something I really don’t want to have but if I ever have to I’m getting a cool one with lots of color and some cool abstract design. I’d also look for lots of bling on it!)
- I’ve choked 3 times in the past week while drinking water. I’ve also spilt it down the front of me.
- I’ve had some slight tremors in my hands and also have some dexterity issues in them also. It doesn’t happen constantly though so that’s good news.
- One day I was experiencing vertigo & exhaustion in the morning. I contemplated going home from work but battled through it since it only lasted a couple of hours.
- Stairs in the morning = Good. Stairs in the evening = Bad. Half of the nights I won’t travel up the stairs to tell my daughter goodnight. We have to say the goodnights on the main level of the house.
- I was stressing myself out by trying to meet a deadline for some sewing I do. You see I like to make fleece hats and was thinking I would have a booth at a local celebration to sell them. So I was really pushing myself. There was one problem after another. Lots of ripping out. And then the big thing that clenched it….my sewing machine broke. Well, I went out and bought a new one as I was still determined. I get it home, set it up, and can’t get the thing to function correctly. (I also didn’t want to read the instructions). At that point, I knew that fate was definitely telling me something. So, I cancelled my registration to sell and now all the fleece is in piles in my dining room. The one thing I noticed though was that my stress levels went down. So, this is a good thing after all I imagine. (I just have wayyyyyy too much fleece now. I mean it’s seriously like a fabric store.)
- Went to the thyroid doctor this morning and my levels are off. So, another reduction in the medication. Oh, but then she tells me my thyroid is slightly enlarged and was asking me if there was any thyroid cancer in the family. *sigh* So, in a few days I go have an ultrasound on it.