My last post (before this one)….October 1st.
My current state…..Marvelous, Wonderful, Superfragilisticexpealodocious!!
Since refusing to give MS attention and wallow in my own self-pitiness (yes, that is a word. It’s possibly a word I made up) I have been feeling……well, marvelous, wonderful, superfragilisticexpealodocious!! I’m not taking any medication for MS specifically now and I couldn’t be feeling any more fabulous. I’m still taking the Vitamin D daily and low and behold my thyroid medication was the wrong dosage so now that has been resolved for months. I had an MRI back in December and NO new lesions and nothing lighting up showing activity!!! (activity related to MS that is, I do actually have a brain and it does function. lol)
I got my ass in gear and joined a weight loss program at a local hospital. I did this on November 7th. Tomorrow I am hoping I hit the 40lbs down mark which is exactly the amount of weight I put on from the Betaseron fiasco. I feel amazing! I won’t stop on the plan though as I have many more pounds to go. Long-term goal is to be down to my goal weight by end of July 2013. Short-term goal is to lose at least 10lbs a month which I have been hitting easily. I have more energy than I know what to do with and no longer have constant thoughts about food or how crappy I look or feel.
2013 is so much better than 2012 was. That year sucked with physical issues as you well know if you have been reading this blog since the beginning. (ha ha ha, right! lol)
- I started a business of making items and selling at vendor/craft shows whenever I feel like it (come like my page on Facebook: Oh, Horse Feathers. Psst, there are lots of items on sale as I want to get rid of the stock!!).
- I’ve signed myself and my daughter up for Belly Dancing classes. I’ve always wanted to learn but never had the guts, It’s nice to be able to drag my daughter there since she is just the right age for it.
- I’ve finally gotten into a few Digital Photography classes. Maybe now I will understand what the hell I’m doing when I take pictures and how to use the lenses I have. Those settings totally confuse me!
- Our central Illinois winter has been non-existent so far. YAY!!! Yesterday was in the 60s! I hate snow & ice so I’m ecstatic over what we have been experiencing.
- I FINALLY hooked up Roku and Boxee to our TVs at home. That may not sound very exciting but I put this off forever for no reason other than laziness.
- I have been stating my ‘I Am’ affirmations like I said I would back in the last post. I’ve done it every single day. I am a true believer of stating intentions and affirmations. It was worked so many times in my life. Thank you again, Dr. Wayne Dyer!!!
- I’m still in love with exclamation marks when I write posts!!!!!!!! Oh, yeah!
The year will be one of the best ever!
Until next time……..